Thursday, June 18, 2009

Socializing Online

I have made minor changes in my Blog. First, now I shall be publishing my views on host of other things than only Islam and Islamic Banking, and open source software movement. Second, I have changed the template of my blog.

All these changes are mostly, the result of my experience with "facebook" - the social networking portal. To my amazement, I found my university fellows and old friends there. One such friend provided links to articles relating to the origins of current financial mess. I am enjoying this new way of socializing. In my quest to know more about Blogs, Online Socializing and other related things, I came across "The New Rules of Marketing and PR" by David Meerman Scott.

Anyone can find me on facebook as saeedbabar and on twitter as saeedbabar. I am looking forward to meet like minded people on the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment